- Travel expenses to and from work covered by 500 EUR (the compensation for the travel expenses changes together with increases in fuel prices).
- Paid holidays.
- Weekly payments of 500 EUR.
- 100 EUR bonus for bringing an eligible colleague to the company.
- Additional health insurance.
- Possibility to get children money in Germany: 250 EUR/month are paid for every child.
- No payment deductions for fuel expenses or damages caused.
- Free accommodation - 1 person per room. You get back home every day.
Nature of work
- A simple route: deliveries from point A to point B (17km). The route is always the same. 3-5 trips a day.
- Work in rotations of 6/3.
- Day - night shifts (every week you change shifts with your colleague).
- Good English, Polish or German language skills;
- Successful, at least 1 year of CE work experience in Western Europe;
- Citizenship of the European Union.
+370 694 10100